Angelina Jolie and All-Star Cast green celebrities?
There is a reason why Kung Fu Panda 2 was trending on Google May 26th, 2011 heading into the midnight hour. Besides the fact that the new cartoon movie sequel is supposed to be a huge hit at the box office as a family friendly movie that is entertaining for families with kids, the All-Star Cast is made up of some of the hottest celebrities who walk the red carpet — and also go green as pet friendly, eco friendly, and humanitarian celebrities. So who are the movie star voices you hear behind the scenes playing the Kung Fu Panda 2 characters? The following list of star celebs all played a part in the making of Kung Fu Panda 2 new Dreamworks movie by sharing their voices with the world disguised behind the cute martial arts cartoon characters. Show your support for green celebrities. Go see Kung Fu Panda 2 in local movie theaters nationwide with the kids for the three day holiday weekend to celebrate Memorial Day!
GREEN CELEBRITIES: KUNG FU PANDA 2 ALL-STAR CAST GREEN CELEBRITY STATS
- Angelina Jolie is a humanitarian who works as a volunteer Goodwill Ambassador on behalf of the United Nations. Perhaps the best know of all the green celebrities, she has also adopted several orphaned children from third world countries in addition to raising three more of their brothers and sisters she has with green celebrity actor Brad Pitt (who advocates for green building and helps develop sustainable architecture). Angelina Jolie is the celebrity voice of the character named Tigress.
- Gary Oldman has given his celebrity endorsement on behalf of AIDS and health related causes. Gary Oldmanis the celebrity voice of the character named Lord Shen. He is also that guy who played Serious Black in the Harry Potter Movie Series.
- Seth Rogen might be quite the funny guy, but he uses his humor to help raise awareness for the Alzheimer Association. Seth Rogenis the celebrity voice of the character named Mantis. He was also the voice of Bob the blob in Monsters vs. Aliens — another great cartoon flick.
- Jack Black has been a steadfast mentor and advocate representing children in need. Jack Black is the celebrity voice of the character named Po. He also played in the comedy movies Nacho Libre and School of Rock. Jack Black has been credited for making the Kung Fu Panda movie series the successful franchise that it is thanks to his entertaining personality that fascinates kids.
- Jean Claude Van Damme works to save whales by giving his celebrity endorsement to the Orca Network. Jean Claude Van Damme is the celebrity voice of the character named Master Croc. As a real life martial arts expert, he’s made a slew of bad B movies but everyone loves to watch him and look to him as a celebrity health and fitness expert.
- Jackie Chan has been working to help the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. Jackie Chan is the celebrity voice of the character named Monkey. There are no bad Jackie Chan movies — period. As in ever. He is one of the nicest celebrities in the world and American thanks him for coming to Hollywood.
- Dustin Hoffman has helped AIDS victims, cancer patients, children, and creative arts foundations over the years. Dustin Hoffman is the celebrity voice of the character named Shi Fu. Remember him from movies like Hook and Tootsie?
- Lucy Liu has used her star power wisely to help victims of domestic abuse. Lucy Liu is the celebrity voice of the character named Viper. We first fell in love with actress Lucy Liu when she played a lead supporting role on Allie McBeal.