Definition of Green Celebrities: Famous people who are eco-friendly, pet-friendly, or humanitarians.
Examples of famous Hollywood star celebs going green…
- Actress Angelina Jolie is a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations. Her partner Brad Pitt studies how to build sustainable architecture in his spare time. The two donate nearly half their annual income from making movies to charitable causes.
- Actor George Clooney is a humanitarian celebrity who organized a telethon to help the victims of natural disaster when a major earthquake hit the island nation of Haiti.
- Actress Olivia Wilde is a vegetarian. So are actresses Pamela Anderson, Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman, and Alicia Silverstone.
- Actress Betty White is a pet-friendly celebrity who has rescued pets, donated large amounts of money to animal rescue centers, and believes animals have rights, too.
- Actor Ed Begley, Jr. is an eco-friendly celebrity who has added solar power systems and water conservation systems to his celebrity home.
- Lady Gaga is a green celebrity who supports the LGBT community.
All are considered green celebrities. Email greencelebrity at gmail dot com to inquire about our content writing services for eco-friendly, pet friendly, and humanitarian news providers and non-profit organizations.