Dog resorts are offering luxury vacation rentals to those pet friendly celebrities like Susan Sarandon who travel with Penny, a Pomeranian-Maltese mix. Did you see her on the Today Show on January 11? Back in 2009 she took one of her furry friends with her on ABC television talk show The View, delighting friend Bette Midler and the rest of the girls like Whoopi Goldberg. The baby boomer bombshell’s TV special guest appearance with her pampered pet might just need some dog gone fun and pawing around at a resort following public appearances.
What a lucky dog who travels to a pet friendly hotel with their favorite green celebrity!
Here’s a list of links to a few of the top dog resorts where green celebrities and their pets stay in pampered pooch and posh puppy luxury.
[Source: Celebrity Pet Watcher and People Pets]
PET FRIENDLY HOTELS AND DOG RESORTS
Look forward to no extra pet fees at these pet friendly hotels:
- Inn by the Sea at Cape Elizabeth, ME. http://www.innbythesea.com Recognized by Forbes as one of the world’s top ten green hotels that has garden suites for dog and people pampering. Prices are from $240.
- Eventi, a Kimpton Hotel located in New York. http://www.eventihotel.com Centrally located between Madison Square Park and Pennsylvania Station in the theater district you and your dog will be awed by the New York views from some rooms ranging from $200 to $400 a night.
- Amalfi Hotel Chicago, IL. http://www.amalfihotelchicago.com touts an extensive continental breakfast on each floor so you and your pets don’t have to travel to the lobby in the morning. Cost of a room per night is $130 to $340.
Visit these suggested luxury dog resorts for your vacation where pet friendly celebrities with pampered pets could be staying too.
More celebrity pet friendly vacation resorts to take your pampered dog can be found at: http://www/advisorone.com to whom a special thanks for assisting with these facilities is extended.
CELEBRITY TRIVIA: PET FRIENDLY CELEBRITIES
Who are just a few of the pet friendly celebrities who made arts and entertainment news these past few weeks for being spotted out and about with their canine BFF?
- You are fortunate to get a glimpse of Hugh Jackman with Peaches when they are out giving the French Bulldog some dog training. They could be on their way to a dog resort that caters to that celebrity and his pet.
- When Matthew McConaughey and Kristin Chenoweth travel; dog boarding might be considered at a facility where these celebrities can have parks for the dogs to enjoy nature at a pet friendly vacation resort. Daycare at a pet friendly hotel can provide both these celebrities with time for their busy schedules and enjoy their pooches after that activity.
- Natalie Portman and her Yorkie travel looking for luxury pet friendly hotels unless the star of “Black Swan” leaves Whiz with Benjamin. The engaged couple are expecting a baby, so they might travel to their dance rehearsals while leaving Whiz at a luxury vacation resort for daycare for that furry pet.
- Ashley Greene and her pampered Terrier are travel companions. Marlo will be boarding with the Twilight celebrity at a luxury doggy resort vacation Hotel that welcomes pets.
- Actress Kristen Stewart from Twilight actually brings her cat to different residences whenever she can. The vampire to be says she and her kitty have a strange bond, very much like the one that her fictional character Bella and real life boyfriend Robert Pattinson share when he plays the vampire hero Edwards. Is it puppy love between the pet and its celebrity? Whatever you want to call it, KStew thinks her cat with tendencies to act like a dog and follow her everywhere is purrrfect.
- Betcha did not know this one: actress Megan Fox is a green celebrity for her pet friendly nature. She and acto hisband Brian Austin Green actually keep a slew of rescued animals she has adopted regularly.
For more pet friendly celebrity news, follow @goodselfme on Twitter.